Severe weather training in Jasper | Weather
Free weather spotter training is coming to the Jasper Community Arts Center on Wednesday, March 13 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. EDT.
The severe weather training is being sponsored by the Dubois County EMA along with the National Weather Service in Louisville.
Training includes identifying severe weather and properly reporting hail, severe thunderstorms, flash flooding, and tornadoes.
Weather spotters, all emergency responders, and the pubic are encouraged to attend.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gibson Co. officials approve economic development along I-69
- Princeton company gets medical, sfety contract for Colorado pipeline project
- Everything you need to know about Haubstadt Sommerfest 2013
- New picnic tables coming to 4-H Center as part of Sears promotion
- County seeks legal opinion on road's status