Highways will close for Labor Day Parade | Transportation
The Indiana Department of Transportation says State Road 57 and State Road 56 in Petersburg will be closed for the Annual Labor Day Association Parade on Monday.
Local officials will be closing the two roads from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EDT.
S.R. 57 will be closed between Illinois Street and State Road 356.
S.R. 56 will be closed from S.R. 57 to the entrance of Hornady Park. Local law enforcement will be on hand to accommodate traffic control.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State
- Fort Branch Community Festival set for next month