Part of Jasper-Dubois Road closed Thursday | Transportation
The Indiana Department of Transportation is announcing that it will be closing County Road 100 East (Jasper-Dubois Road) on the north side of State Road 164. The closure is needed to allow crews to install a drainage structure under Jasper-Dubois Road at the intersection.
INDOT forces will close the roadway at the intersection at approximately 7:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 26 and re-open to traffic by 5:00 p.m. that same day, weather permitting. The work schedule is subject to change in the event of inclement weather.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local veterans interviewed for documentary
- It's National EMS Week, with a heavy reminder of how needed they are
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday