Campground hosts needed at Patoka Lake, Lincoln State Park | News
Most of Indiana's state parks and reservoirs offer opportunities for campground hosts including Patoka Lake and Lincoln State Park. Hosts work a minimum of 20 hours per week in exchange for free camping for a specified period of time. The time period varies at sites, based on the number of applicants and the amount and type of work required.
Properties seek dedicated campers who enjoy working outdoors, with people and with DNR staff. Detailed information about duties and site availability is at stateparks.IN.gov/2404.htm or contact the property of interest.
Completion of a volunteer application is required to apply. To download a form, go to stateparks.IN.gov and click on “How You Can Help” under “Stewardship Links.”
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning