You are cordially invited to Huntingburg's 1st annual Bridal Show | News
HUNTINGBURG, IN (WFIE)- The first annual Bridal show is coming to Huntingburg.
The Huntingburg Event Center will be hosting that show Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Officials says it's a great opportunity for those getting married to visit and check out multiple vendors covering everything from florist, DJ's and much more.
Admission to the event is free.
A Grand Prize will be given away. It's a free booking at the Huntingburg Event Center.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning