Is I-64 part of your daily commute? You need to know... | News
TELL CITY, IN (WFIE)- INDOT wants drivers to know that there will be temporary lane restrictions on Interstate 64, this week, in Dubois, Perry and Crawford counties.
Beginning Tuesday, February 5, INDOT crews will be performing maintenance work on I-64 from State Road 162 (Exit 63) to State Road 66 (Exit 92).
Work will continue through Thursday.
The work is set to begin around and be complete by 4:00 p.m. each day, weather permitting.
All lanes of I-64 in both directions will be affected during this time.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning