Job Fair at Lake Rudolph Feb. 9 | News
Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, is hosting a Job Fair on Saturday, February 9, at the Lake Rudolph office, located at 78 North Holiday Boulevard. The job fair will take place between 9:00 a.m. and Noon CST. Those interested in seasonal work this summer are invited to attend anytime during this 3-hour period and fill out an application.
Seasonal positions are available at Lake Rudolph in the following areas: Activities, Housekeeping, Blitzen Kitchen, Maintenance, Grounds, Call Center, Welcome Center, Camp Store, Lifeguards, Security, Slide Attendants, and Shuttle Drivers.
All applicants are welcome. College students, high school students, retirees and others are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, with some positions requiring applicants to be older. Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort is located on Highway 245. Guests attending the job fair should arrive at the main entrance to the campground and will be directed where to park. Employees who worked at Lake Rudolph during the 2012 season will be contacted at a later date and need not attend the job fair.
For those that are not able to attend the job fair, applications will be available at the Lake Rudolph office during regular business hours. A downloadable application is also available on the Employment Page of the Lake Rudolph website. All applications must be returned by February 28, 2013.
Twice-named National RV Park of the Year, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, opens daily on May 1, 2013. Reservations are being taken for the 2013 season. To make reservations visit www.LakeRudolph.com or call toll-free 1-877-478-3657.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning