One person killed in Pike County wreck | News
PIKE CO, IN (WFIE)- Indiana State Police say the passenger in one of the vehicles involved in an afternoon Pike County wreck has died of her injuries.
Troopers say 28-year-old Aaron Craig was driving his SUV northbound on S.R. 57 south of C.R. 125 South when he tried to turn left into Tim's Furniture and Appliance store and pulled into the path of 57-year-old Kathleen Blagrave, of Monroe City, who was driving southbound on S.R. 57.
Authorities say the vehicles collided and came to a final rest on the west side of S.R. 57.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday
- Owensboro artist's work on cover of Kentucky Monthly
- Seven Hills neighborhood hosting annual Yard Sale Fiesta next month