Haubstadt man killed in Pike County wreck | News
The death of a 21-year-old Haubstadt man in a vehicle accident early Sunday morning is under investigation by the sheriff’s office.
The accident happened around 3:20 a.m. on SR 57, just south of CR 50 South.
Deputies say a vehicle driven by Kyler Ramp, 20, also of Haubstadt, went off the road and down an embankment before striking a tree.
The vehicle was fully engulfed in flames when deputies arrived. Deputies say Thomas L. Sobotka died at the scene.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local veterans interviewed for documentary
- It's National EMS Week, with a heavy reminder of how needed they are
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday