Certified Nursing Assistant classes set for March in Jasper | Health
Vincennes University Jasper Campus will offer Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training programs this spring semester. The 105-hour program includes 30 classroom hours and 75 clinical hours. Next class is March 11 to 15, 8:00AM to 4:30PM. Clinicals begin March 18.
For admission a GED or high school diploma is recommended but not required. Applicants must be 16 years and older and be able to read and write English and have basic arithmetic skills. No formal admission to Vincennes University is required.
Fee is $950 and includes all textbooks, materials and State testing fees. Students will be responsible for the cost of the Indiana State Police criminal background check, physical exam, TB testing and clinical scrubs.
For additional information on CNA classes in Jasper call 812.481.5937.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning