New doctor at Memorial Hospital | Health
Neurologist Kristi Mahaffey Nord, M.D. was recently appointed to the Medical Staff at Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center. Dr. Nord studied biomedical engineering as an undergraduate at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut and received her medical degree from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in Hershey. She completed her internship and residency in neurology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.
Dr. Nord specializes in neuromuscular diseases and has advanced training in electromyography. She holds Diplomat status with the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry, and is a Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialist with Consortium of MS Centers. She is also a member of the American Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Nord’s office is located in Suite 325 in the Medical Arts Building, which is located at 721 West 13th Street in Jasper. Appointments are accepted with a physician’s referral. For more information, please call Memorial Neurology at 812/996-5781.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Princeton company gets medical, sfety contract for Colorado pipeline project
- Everything you need to know about Haubstadt Sommerfest 2013
- New picnic tables coming to 4-H Center as part of Sears promotion
- County seeks legal opinion on road's status
- Gibson Co. accident claims life of young girl, injures family