Cholesterol, blood glucose screenings set | Health
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is sponsoring a "First Friday Health Screening" on Friday, August 3 from 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. in the Community Relations Classroom at Memorial Southside Office, 1100 West 12th Avenue in Jasper. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and will have cholesterol (including total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglycerides) and blood glucose checked via finger stick. A 12-hour fast is required; however, you may drink water and take prescribed medications.
The cost is $25 and may be paid at the screening. The screening lasts approximately 15 minutes, and pre-registration is required. To register for the screening, click on "Health Screenings." Enter the company name as "Memorial Hospital" and enter "2012" as the password. You may also register by calling the Community Relations department at 812/996-2399 or toll-free at 800-852-7279, ext. 2399.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday
- Owensboro artist's work on cover of Kentucky Monthly
- Seven Hills neighborhood hosting annual Yard Sale Fiesta next month