Boater education course in Jasper | Events
Indiana Conservation Officers are sponsoring a boater education class on March 9 from 9 AM to 4 PM at the Jasper Moose Family Center 2507 Newton Street Jasper.
Topics to be covered include boating basics, navigation, boating laws, personal watercraft operation, water safety, personal flotation devices, and more.
Indiana Conservation Officers would like to remind the public that to operate a motorboat a valid driver’s license is required. Persons 15 years of age with a valid boater education card and an identification card from the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles may operate a motorboat. Some insurance companies offer discounted rates to those who graduate from an approved boater education course.
Pre-registration for the class is required.
On-line: go to www.passitonindiana.com.
For more information contact: Indiana Conservation Officers District 7 Hqtrs. (812) 789-9538
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State