Jasper Home Expo set for next weekend | Events
The “2013 Jasper Home Expo” to be held on Friday, March 1 and Saturday, March 2 at the St. Joseph Parish Center, off of Newton Street in Jasper. This event is a showcase of the products and services of the members of the Jasper Chamber of Commerce and other local businesses. The 2013 Home Expo is open to the general public, there is no admission charge and no fee for parking.
The Sixth Annual Home Expo will feature over 60 exhibitors showcasing their products and/or services. This Expo is designed to introduce area businesses to nearly 1000 people – to let them know about the great businesses that exist – in their own backyard.
Friday Expo hours are 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Saturday hours will be 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Over 60 businesses will be showcased during the weekend, offering prizes, give-a-ways, demonstrations and handouts. A grand-prize will also be given away. Booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please contact the Jasper Chamber if you have questions about the 2013 Dubois County Home Expo. Either call (812/482-6866) or e-mail the Chamber (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning