Dubois County churches plan fish fries | Events
Lent is right around the corner. If you're ready for a fish fry, courtesy of the Evansville Catholic Diocese, here's a list of where and when they're happening in the Jasper Deanery.
Knights of Columbus Council 14555, Ferdinand, Feb. 15 and March 1, drive through only beginning at 4 p.m. lower level St. Ferdinand Spiritual Life Center, Ferdinand; serving fish, seasoned cubed baked potatoes, creamy slaw; $8/plate; proceeds to fund charitable projects in the parishes and communities of Schnellville, Ferdinand, St. Anthony.
St. Mary, Huntingburg, every Friday during Lent, Feb. 15-March 29, 5-7 p.m.; serving fish sandwich, slaw, mac and cheese, baked beans, dessert, beverage; $8/adults, $5/children 10 and under; dine in, carry out, drive thru available; all proceeds go toward youth group mission trip.
Holy Family, Jasper, Feb. 15, March 1, beginning 4:30 p.m., school cafeteria; serving fish, German fries, slaw, bread, beverage; $9/plate; dine in, carry out, drive thru; proceeds to benefit the Holy Family School general fund.
St. Peter Celestine, Celestine, Feb. 22, starting 4:30 p.m. in parish hall; serving catfish fillets, German fries, slaw, bread; $8/plate, youth group selling desserts $1; drive thru available beginning 4:30 p.m.; proceeds to benefit religious education program.
St. Mary, Huntingburg, Feb. 22, 5-7 p.m.
Knights of Columbus Council 14555, Ferdinand, March 1, 4 p.m., drive thru only
St. Mary, Huntingburg, March 1, 5-7 p.m.
Holy Family, Jasper, March 1 beginning 4:30 p.m.
St. Mary, Huntingburg, March 8, 5-7 p.m.
St. Mary, Huntingburg, March 15, 5-7 p.m.
St. Mary, Ireland, March 15, 4 p.m., St. Mary Community Center; serving fried fish, slaw, fried potatoes; drive thru, dine in or carry out available; proceeds to benefit the religious education program.
St. Mary, Huntingburg, March 22, 5-7 p.m.
St. Mary, Huntingburg, March 29, 5-7 p.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning