Huntingburg Police investigate burglaries | Crime
Huntingburg Police are asking for help solving a string of burglaries from garages and vehicles, including the theft of a gun.
On Wednesday alone, five incidents were reported to police, according to our media partner, WITZ Radio.
The areas where the most recent burglaries took place are the 600 block of South Park Drive, 100 block of North Chestnut and the 100 block of East First Avenue.
Sgt. Paul Lehr says believe the crimes are all related but they do not yet have any suspects.
Items taken include loose change, pocketknives, GPS devices, an iPod, an iPhone, and one item of great interest to police: a 22 caliber handgun.
If you know anything about the break-ins, you can call the Huntingburg Police at 683-4111. You may remain anonymous.
Want more news from Dubois and Pike County? Bookmark our home page: http://dubois-pikecounty.14wfie.com/
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Princeton company gets medical, sfety contract for Colorado pipeline project
- Everything you need to know about Haubstadt Sommerfest 2013
- New picnic tables coming to 4-H Center as part of Sears promotion
- County seeks legal opinion on road's status
- Gibson Co. accident claims life of young girl, injures family