Workshop to focus on importance of planned giving | Community Spirit
Jasper HTC Philanthropy Pillar presents, "Planned Giving 101," a half day workshop for local nonprofits and interested donors that will provide valuable education on the importance of planned giving.
The March 21st, half day session will be presented by Phil Purcell, JD, the Vice President of Planned Giving and Endowment Stewardship at Ball State University Foundation. The event will be offered at no charge to attendees thanks to a $1,500 grant from the Dubois County Community Foundation’s Better Together Initiative.
Purcell will highlight concepts such as wealth transfer, donor centered fundraising and maximizing philanthropy of donors, all fundamentals that can immediately be applied to nonprofit work.
Local nonprofit board members, staff and donors are invited to the event which will be held at the Jasper Train Depot
from 8:30am-11:00am. Seating is limited so interested parties should RSVP no later than March 18.
For more information or to RSVP, contact Nancy Eckerle at the Jasper Chamber of Commerce, 482-6866.
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning