Huntingburg musician featured on national radio show | Arts & Culture
Huntingburg musician, Tim Hopper, was recently featured as part of the monthly Coast to Coast AM "Emerging Artists" bumper music.
On the first Sunday of every month the program features bumper music submitted by independent artists.
Redbird, an instrumental from Hopper's self-produced CD "American Native", went out on the world wide AM broadcast as well as short wave and the military radio channel. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/emerging-artists-1-6-13
Top Dubois-Pike County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning